Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall!



This time I'm talking about the weather, not Nolan. He is healing nicely however and his scare should be hiden nicely in his eyebrow.


Here are some pictures from this week, outside enjoying the nice fall weather. Have I mentioned WE LOVE HAVING A BACK YARD!

I like Nolan's way of helping Daddy rake leaves.

Jumping in the leaves that Nolan and Daddy raked.


Matt snapped this picture of me in my new winter coat, yea for cold weather!
Nolan and I are on our way to meet Monica and her girls for the last yard sale of the year.
Here are the kids on the way to the HUGE sale.
My favorite scrapbook store went out of business and they had a booth there,
so I got tons of great scrapbookings stuff for super cheap!


Nolan playing with my parent's dog, Sasha.


What a goofy boy. LOVE HIM!!!

1 comments:

Ryanne said...

Love the new coat Bern! WOW, what a scar, I didn't even hear he bonked! Hope he is doing well! See you later.