Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I jumped in on 1st ward's super Saturday this last weekend and made our Family Home
Evening board. I love it! Now we just need to have three more kids, RIGHT!
Matt's convinced we are going to end up like Jon and Kate plus 8 with 6 babies at
once with all the fetility treatments weve been on. *Update* After over a year of
trying on our own and 6 months of fertility, no luck with the baby makin' except the
wonderful few extra pounds that constantly messing with your hormone levels always
seem to bring. I just started a new round yesterday, this time with a double dose
of Clomed so, cross your fingers for us but, not to tight I think I can only handle
one baby at a time! (Monica, remember, if theres more than one all the extras are
comming to your house!)


I know its not even Thanksgiving yet but, big surprise (Monica) we have been playing
Christmas music at our house for a few weeks already! I love Christmas! We had a
family Christmas photo taken this year while we were at the studio for Nolan's 3 yr. pictures. Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Woodrich Family said...

Super cute! I need to make one of those signs someday.

AsThePuckTurns said...

Awww Love the shout out!!! Have you gotten Britney's Christmas CD yet. You can borrow mine.
I will only take on kid if you end up with 6, and I would prefer that one that is potty trained, sleeps at least 10 hours a night, feeds itself, and can play nicely by itself. Okay?

Have a great weekend!!!! I am soo tired! We stayed at Macy's wwwwaaaaayyyyy to late!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! I didn't know you guys were doing fertility. Good luck with that. I remember trying for Blake and it being so frustrating. I hope you get good news soon!

Nygards said...

I had no idea what you've been through. I'm sorry. I have done Clomid many times. No fun! Good luck!