Monday, December 8, 2008

Preschool Program


So, heres whats been on my mind lately . . .

It has always been a dream of mine to teach preschool from my home. Even 10 years
ago when I started working with preschool age children, I know I had found my
niche. I taught for several years with a wonderful lady in her in home preschool
and then in a special needs preschool at Eastmont School District (among many other
preschool related things). I loved it so much I decided to learn more about child
development formally and have now completed my BS degree in Counseling, Education
and Developmental Psychology with an emphasis is early literacy and preschool learning.
So, all of this leads me to ask the question:
Does anyone want to participate in a preschool program starting Winter quarter
(First week in January or so)?


If anyone has any ideas, thoughts, comments, questions, suggestions . . . please
give me a call!
Thanks :0)
Bernadette

2 comments:

CAMI said...

Im so glad you are doing this!

Nolan is getting so big!
I love you decorations- they look great!

Matt & Bernadette Crawford said...

Thanks! I am really excited to being doing Preschool too! I've had a lot of call already! Horray :0)